Police Reports

If you have an emergency, call 911.

You can submit a non-emergency police report online, and print a copy of the report for free. Please read instructions below before submitting a police report online.

You can also download copies of crash reports online.




8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Police Report Types

Submit These Reports Online:

  • Phone harassment or threats
  • Theft of small items, including bicycles, purses, household goods, etc.
  • Theft from a vehicles, including gas, stereos, items inside a vehicle
  • Suspicious activities or people
  • Vandalism
  • Lost license plates
  • Lost property
  • Possible drug activity
  • Unlawful use of a credit card
  • Identity theft

Submit These Reports In-Person:

  • Emergencies
  • Thefts of vehicles
  • Any criminal activity that requires immediate police response
  • Any criminal activity that occurs outside Overland Park city limits
  • Incidents where you know who the suspects are

You cannot report these types of incidents online.

To report the above incidents, call 911 in an emergency. If the incident is not an emergency, call 913-895-6300 or visit the Sanders Justice Center, 12400 Foster, or Myron E. Scafe Building, 8500 Antioch, to make a report.