Begins Nov. 24
Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead is closed for the 2016 season.
It will reopen on April 1, 2017.
- Free admission for Friends of the Farmstead
- $2 per person, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday - Thursday
- $2 per person, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday - Sunday
- Free, 2 p.m. to close, Monday - Thursday
- $12 Combo pack includes mining, one wagon ride, one pony ride, one bottle of milk for the baby goats and fishing.
- $0.25 - Animal feed (no outside feed allowed)
- By reservation - parties
Admission Fee Scholarships
The city of Overland Park is offering Admission Fee Scholarships to eligible Title I schools who serve Overland Park residents. The scholarship will cover admission fees for your group on the day you select. The application must be submitted at least two weeks before you plan to visit the Farmstead. Awards are subject to availability. 2017 season applications will available online soon.
- $35 - Overland Park Resident - Family
- $50 - Non-resident - Family
- $100 - Patron
- Free admission
- Two small drinks
- Two pony rides (3 to 10 years old)
- Two goat bottles
- Two fishing rentals
- $1 off Pumpkin Hollow (limit 7)
- $1 off Night of the Living Farm (limit 7)
- Patron membership also includes a Farmstead t-shirt and two free tickets to Night of the Living Farm.