Tours and Parties
The Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., through Oct. 31.
- Pony rides, mining, the Fishing Pond, the one-room country schoolhouse and the Indian Encampment - Daily: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The one-room country schoolhouse and the Indian Encampment are typically closed for history tours in the morning Monday through Thursday.
- Wagon rides
- Weekdays: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Weekends: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday, free
- Friday through Sunday and holidays, $2 per person, under age two - free.
- Friends of the Farmstead members free (Friday through Sunday and holidays)
- Combo Pack: $12 - Includes mining, one wagon ride, one pony ride, one bottle of milk for the baby goats and fishing (individual tickets are also available). Tickets can be purchased throughout the Farmstead.
- Animal Feed: 25 cents (no outside feed allowed)
- Birthday Parties: more information
Friends of the Farmstead Membership
- $35 - Overland Park Resident - Family
- $50 - Non-resident - Family
- $100 - Patron
- Free admission on the weekends
- Two small drinks
- Two pony rides (3 years old and up)
- Two goat bottles
- Two fishing rentals
- $1 off Pumpkin Hollow (limit 7)
- $1 off Night of the Living Farm (limit 7)
Patron membership also includes a Farmstead t-shirt and two free tickets to Night of the Living Farm.
Food & Snacks
Outside food is not allowed (excludes water bottles, children's snacks and birthday party packages). Concession food and snacks are available at several facilities throughout the Farmstead.
Sign up to be notified if an event is cancelled due to inclement weather. (It's free and can be cancelled at any time.)