Nov. 24 - Jan. 7
Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead is closed for the 2016 season.
It will reopen on April 1, 2017.
Daily Hours and Admission Fees
- Open daily April 1 to October 31
- Free admission for Friends of the Farmstead members
- $2 per person, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday - Thursday
- $2 per person, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday - Sunday
- Free, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Thursday
- $12 Combo pack includes mining, one wagon ride, one pony ride, one bottle of milk for the baby goats and fishing.
- $0.25 - Animal feed (no outside feed allowed)
- By reservation - parties
Admission Fee Scholarship
The City of Overland Park offers scholarships to Overland Park schools seeking to have the $2 admission fee waived. Apply online.
- $35 - Overland Park Resident - Family
- $50 - Non-resident - Family
- $100 - Patron
- Free admission
- Two small drinks
- Two pony rides (3 to 10 years old)
- Two goat bottles
- Two fishing rentals
- $1 off Pumpkin Hollow (limit 7)
- $1 off Night of the Living Farm (limit 7)
- Patron membership also includes a Farmstead t-shirt and two free tickets to Night of the Living Farm.