Hours of Operation
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Tuesday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Residents can recycle curbside (available from any of our permitted trash haulers) or by visiting our drop off recycling center at 11921 Hardy (behind the Fire Station and Time Warner Cable). The center accepts:
- Corrugated cardboard - Boxes with wavy centers.
Break boxes down flat and stack on edge inside the container. Shiny or slick cardboard should go in the paperboard container.
- Paperboard - Cereal/cake mix boxes, soft drink cartons, shiny/slick cardboard, phonebooks. Flatten all containers.
- Glass - Food and drink containers only. Labels are OK. Remove caps and lids. No light bulbs or ceramics.
- Plastics and Cans - #s 1-7 only, aluminum and steel food and beverage containers.
Labels are OK. Remove caps from plastic containers and flatten, if possible. No Styrofoam, bags, hangers, film plastic, toys, flower pots or un-coded plastics.
- Office paper - Copy paper, letterhead, file folders, junk mail and envelopes.
Shredded paper is not accepted.
- Magazines, catalogs and calendars
- Newspaper Bag in brown grocery sacks, which are available onsite. Slick ads, coupons and packing paper are OK. No plastics, tissue, wrapping paper or plastic bags, please.
- Scrap metal - Steel, aluminum, and other metals. No tanks, electronics, appliances or paint cans.
- Compact fluorescent light bulbs and rechargeable batteries
No fluorescent tubes, alkaline or wet cell batteries. Please ask center staff to help you with these items.
- Used clothing - suitable for donation. If not, please discard through your curbside service.
- Laser and ink jet cartridges
- Christmas tree lights - Accepted only in December and January.
- Books - hardback and softcover.