Recycle just about anything at Overland Park’s Recycling Extravaganza.
Unless otherwise noted, all items can be recycled free of charge. Learn more about vendors providing recycling services by visiting the links in the list.
- Small appliances
- Building materials that can be reused
- Fully-functional appliances (no dishwashers will be accepted)
- Confidential documents for shredding (Suggested $5 donation, paper clips, staples, spiral binders will be accepted.)
- Computer terminals, laptops, radios, stereos, printers, keyboards, CD players, printers, cell phones, electronic parts, etc.
- CRT monitors ($20 each)
- CRT TVs 26″ and smaller ($30 each)
- Rear projection TVs, console TVs and CRT TVs 27″ and larger ($50 each)
- Eyeglasses: prescription, readers and sunglasses
- Fabric and craft supplies:
- Remnants, precuts, partially completed quilt tops
- Thread, needles, pins, scissors, cutters, mats, rulers
- Sewing machines
- Irons, ironing Boards
- Yarn, needles, hooks, notions
- Fluorescent tube lights (10 tubes per vehicle maximum. No compact fluorescent bulbs will be accepted.)
- Garden tools
- Mattresses and box springs ($10 each)
- Medical equipment:
- CPAP machines
- Hospital beds
- Shower chairs
- Small musical instruments (no pianos, organs, keyboards or drum sets will be accepted.)
- Pet supplies:
- Unopened dog and cat food
- Cat litter
- Prescription medication
- Gently-used shoes
If you would like to volunteer at this event, we can use your help. Sign up to volunteer online.
Black & Veatch
11401 Lamar Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66211
Date + Time
April 18, 2020
8 a.m.-2 p.m.