Nuisance Wildlife

For your own safety and the safety of the animal, do not approach any wild animals.

Animal control will pick up dead animals on city streets and investigate claims of cruelty.

Control and Removal

Animal control does not provide nuisance wildlife control or removal unless the animal is in the living space of the residence.

Contact the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism for assistance finding someone who is knowledgeable in wildlife damage control.

Help for Animals

Operation Wildlife provides rehabilitation services for injured and orphaned animals in the Kansas City metropolitan area.