Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Residents can recycle curbside (available from any of our permitted trash haulers) or by visiting our drop off recycling center at 11921 Hardy (behind the Fire Station and Time Warner Cable). The center accepts:
- Corrugated cardboard - Boxes with wavy centers.
Break boxes down flat and stack on edge inside the container. Shiny or slick cardboard should go in the paperboard container.
- Electronics - Most items including computers, laptops, peripherals, stereos, cables are accepted. No CRT monitors or TV tubes are accepted. Customers should contact the staff person at the center to recycle their items.
- Paperboard - Cereal/cake mix boxes, soft drink cartons, shiny/slick cardboard, phonebooks. Flatten all containers.
- Glass - Food and drink containers only.
Labels are OK. Remove caps and lids. Sort according to color: brown, clear and blue/green. No light bulbs, window glass, vases, bowls, glassware or candles.
- Plastics and Cans - #s 1-7 only, aluminum and steel food and beverage containers.
Labels are OK. Remove caps from plastic containers and flatten, if possible. No Styrofoam, bags, hangers, film plastic, toys, flower pots or un-coded plastics.
- Office paper - Copy paper, letterhead, file folders, junk mail and envelopes.
Shredded paper is not accepted.
- Magazines and catalogs
Bag in brown grocery sacks, if possible. Slick ads are OK. No plastics please.
- Scrap metal - Steel, aluminum, and other metals.
No tanks, electronics, appliances or paint cans.
- Compact fluorescent light bulbs and rechargeable batteries
No fluorescent tubes, alkaline or wet cell batteries. Please ask center staff to help you with these items.
- Used clothing
- Laser and ink jet cartridges