Overland Park, KS 66013
The 300-acre Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens is an educational, recreational and cultural resource for the Kansas City region.
At the Arboretum, visitors may experience and explore:
- 13 gardens with more than 1,700 species of plants;
- Trails that traverse rocky bluffs and bottomland paths;
- 180 acres of prairie home to native grasses and wildflowers;
- Fauna, including birds, dragonflies, deer, snakes and other wildlife;
- Formal and informal educational activities.
Because the Arboretum is open year-round, visitors may see the beauty of all four seasons.