This event is past.
Date + Time
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Overland Park Police Department is taking back unwanted and unused prescription drugs.
Drop off medications at any of the following locations:
- 8500 Antioch Rd – Overland Park Police Dept.
- 12400 Foster St – Overland Park Police Dept.
- 7000 W 75th St – Price Chopper
- 7418 W 119th St – Price Chopper
- 11700 W 135th St – Price Chopper
- 7201 W 151st St – Price Chopper
- 6900 W 135th St – Hen House
- 5808 W 110th Street - Children’s Mercy Hospital
- 11701 Metcalf Ave – Walmart
Pills and patches will be accepted. Liquids, needles, and sharps will not be accepted, but many pharmacies accept these items.
The Police Department works with the Drug Enforcement Administration to provide this opportunity to prevent prescription drug abuse.
Overland Park also provides two drug drop boxes that are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. -4 p.m. One is inside the policy lobby at Sanders Justice Center and the other is located at the Myron E. Scafe Building in the upper lobby.