Aside from 12 lighted synthetic fields with scoreboards, the Overland Park Soccer Complex provides nearly 1,100 square feet of meeting space suitable for captains or volunteer meetings and event check-ins.
The Soccer Complex was named the top soccer city in the United States by Livability.com because it's considered the only complex of its kind in the United States.
Video Tour of the Soccer Complex
It's the only facility of its kind in United States. Take a look at what the award-winning Overland Park Soccer Complex has for teams and families.
(To view in full screen, select bottom right icon)
Additional amenities include:
- Field cooling system to minimize the effects of the afternoon temperatures of the synthetic turf;
- Evaporative cooling fans located next to player benches;
- Electronic video boards to post game results and information;
- Office space for tournament and referee coordinators;
- A tournament storage area;
- A referee lounge, including men's and women's locker rooms;
- A permanent First Aid office;
- Free Wi-Fi and use of our internal video and tournament bracketing display system;
- Three Corner Kick Café's, offering food at the complex;
- Plenty of parking;
- Basketball and tennis courts;
- A skate park; and
- Multiple playgrounds.
Interested in booking a field or tournament? Tournaments, camp and clinics can be booked 18 months in advance.
NOTE: The Soccer Complex opened September 1, 2009
- US Youth Soccer Region II President's Cup
- US Youth Soccer National Championships
- McGuire Cup