The Overland Park Farmers' Market is open for the season.
- Saturday: April 18-Sept. 26 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday: Oct. 3-Nov. 21 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday: May 20-Sept. 30 from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Evening Market: 1st Wednesday of the Month from 4-7 p.m. - June 3, July 1 and Aug. 5
- Holiday Market: Saturday, Dec. 5 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Matt Ross Community Center
The Market builds a sense of community. It creates a vibrant public gathering place that builds community pride and spirit by bringing together residents of all ages and interests.
For more than 30 years, vendors have been providing farm-to-table food at the Downtown Overland Park Farmers' Market.
The vendors offer customers a wide variety of products from farm, fresh produce, local foods and unique specialty items. The Farmers' Market is a way to help you eat locally, support your community and learn how to eat in season. Living a more sustainable lifestyle is now possible.
No dogs, or any pets, are allowed at the Farmers' Market, excluding service pets, per health code regulations.
Over 70 quality vendors provide the community with farm-fresh produce and other local products.
Listen to live music while shopping or participate in the cooking demos or informational fairs planned this season.