Rooted in the movement for fair working conditions during the late 19th century, Labor Day is an annual celebration of the social and economic achievements of American workers. As you spend time with family and friends over the extended weekend, please plan around closures and modified hours at City facilities on Monday, September 4:
- Matt Ross Community Center, 8101 Marty St. (8 a.m.-2 p.m.)
- Tomahawk Ridge Community Center, 11902 Lowell Ave. (8 a.m.-2 p.m.)
- City Hall, 8500 Santa Fe Dr.
- Sanders Justice Center, 12300 Foster St.
- Recycling Center, 11921 Hardy (Closed September 2-4)
While City offices are closed, residents can access information and services, pay fees or report issues using the City’s online platforms.