For soccer players, coaches, families and fans, Overland Park has plenty to offer within a five-minute drive.
Attractions (Overland Park)
There are several attractions just a few minutes from the complex.
- Golf: St. Andrews Golf Course, a public facility that is adjacent to the soccer complex.
- Farmstead "Zoo": Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead, across the parking lot of the soccer complex, is a working farmstead with live animals and several attractions like feeding goats, mining, fishing, and touring an old school house and bank.
- Biking/Walking: A bike/hike trail passes by the soccer complex.
- Pools: Overland Park has six outdoor swimming pools to enjoy.
- Arboretum & Botanical Gardens: Drive seven miles south to the 300 acre Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens. Take a stroll on one of the many trails while enjoying the beautiful flowers and birds as well as the water attractions throughout the gardens.
Attractions (Metro Area)
The Kansas City Metro area offers professional sports such as Sporting Kansas City (Kansas City's own soccer team), shopping centers, art galleries, theatres, restaurants, amusement and water parks etc.