Interested in selling your products?
Visit the Vendor Types pages for application instructions.
The Farmers’ Market primary emphasis is on farm, fresh products. Therefore, a farm vendor will have priority over a food and specialty vendor. The added value of food products is recognized. A food vendor will have priority over a specialty vendor.
How to Apply
- Decide if you’re a farm, food or specialty vendor.
- Read the 2019 Rules & Regulations to understand what is expected as an Overland Park vendor.
- Completely fill out the vendor-specific application and other required information, sign and return all materials to the address listed on the application.
Location, Dates & Hours
7950 Marty St. Overland Park, Kan 66204
(One block west of Metcalf in historic Downtown Overland Park)
- Saturday: April 20-Sept. 21 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday: Sept. 28-Nov. 16 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday: May 22-Sept. 25 from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Holiday Market: Saturday, Dec. 7 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Matt Ross Community Center
Vendors must abide by all city, county, state and federal public health regulations and adhere to safe food handling practices in regard to the preparation, handling, presentation and selling of all food and items for sale at the Farmers’ Market.
No sampling of product is allowed until a Temporary Food Permit is submitted and a permit is obtained from the City’s Planning and Development Services Department.
Applicants do not need to fill this out until they've been notified of acceptance into the Overland Park Farmers' Market.
Please see specific vendor pages for space fees and vendor layout information.
Should a vendor choose not to pay in full, they will be allowed to make scheduled payments. A vendor who chooses to participate in scheduled payments will be required to fill out the Overland Park Farmers’ Market EFT/Credit Card Authorization form. This authorizes the city to automatically withdrawal the amount owed from the vendor's bank account or credit card on the days listed above.
The availability of electricity is limited. Not all vendors will be able to use electricity. Priority will be given to vendors who need to keep items frozen/cold for food safety regulations and those that need it for their scales.
If requested and available, the vendor will be charged a $25 monthly regardless if electricity is used each day.