The Matt Ross Community Center offers two rooms with direct access to the pool area which makes it perfect for pool parties.
Lockers / Towels
Lockers provided; locks and towels are not.
Party Package - $175
Each party package includes:
- Admission: Includes admission for 25 attendees, including adults, max capacity 30 people. Additional guests are $7 each.
- Pool time: 1 1/2 hours
- Party room: one hour (no time extensions allowed due to parties immediately following)
- Lockers: lockers are available in locker room, however locks are not provided
- Cart: A cart is provided in the room to transport items in and out of the party room.
- Tables: Each room has two 8’ tables with attached seating.
Schedule: First 1 1/2 hours in the pool, followed by one (1) hour in the party room. After the party room time has expired, the group will exit the party room and proceed upstairs. (Party schedule does not apply to Friday rental.)
- Refreshments of their choice (i.e., cake, ice cream, drinks, etc.).
- Ice cream and cake may be placed in the refrigerator upon arrival of the party; all other items are the responsibility of the patron until time in the room.
- Party decorations
- Allowed: balloons, table decorations, party hats, and trinkets.
- Not allowed: streamers, banners and confetti are not allowed (cannot affix anything to walls).
Saturday and Sunday party times
The two party rooms (Cabana & Tiki) have direct access to the pools.
|11:15 a.m.-12:45 p.m.|
|11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.|
Friday room party times
You can choose whether you want to swim first or use the room first for Friday parties only. Please designate at time of reservation.
- Cabana: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tiki: 6-7 p.m.
To reserve a room, contact Leisure Services at 913-895-6390 Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled party time and report to the Front Desk.
- All members of the party must arrive at the same time. A wristband will be provided for up to 25 guests, which includes any adults staying for the party. If you have more than 25 people, you will be charged the $7 daily fee for each additional person; however, the capacity of the room is 30 people. A staff member will escort your party attendees to the locker rooms.
- If there is a late arrival, the person who rented the party must leave the name(s) of the late arrival(s) at the Front Desk. A wristband will be left for that person(s). Upon arrival, they will be escorted to the locker room by an MRCC staff member.
- The Tiki and Cabana rooms may only be rented as birthday party packages during Prime Time hours (Friday evening through Sunday evening.)
- The party room must be vacated at the end of the party. All items must be removed at the required rental time.
- Pool closing times