Our 45-75 minute group exercise classes are taught using examples of beginner to advanced moves so participants can work out comfortably at their own level. We emphasize a fitness friendly, non-competitive environment in all classes. Come and go as you please as registration is not required.
- Aqua Aerobics: Aquatic exercise uses the natural buoyancy and resistance of water to provide a safe, full body workout. Cardio + resistance exercises.
- Aqua Extreme: Fun Fast and Furious. Experience the craze of interval training and its many benefits. Be prepared to work in a variety of ways to target your anaerobic zone. Different formats amongst each instructor. (Let instructor know if it is your first time in the class)
- Joints In Motion: An ideal class for those beginning in a water program. This class will benefit those who have arthritis, fibromyalgia, back/knee pain, joint pain, pregnant, etc.
- Beachbody LIVE! - Turbo Kick : Use real Kickboxing moves for a calorie-blasting HIIT training, combined with bodyweight exercises. Format uses rhythmic boxing and kickboxing combinations.
- Boot Camp: Intense cardio + weights. Challenging but gets the job done! Classes vary with instructors.
- Cardio Dance Lite: Choreographed dance movements in a workout style format. A variety of dance styles and music, followed by toning.
- Cardio Kickboxing: A high energy, total body workout that combines kickboxing and Group Exercise. Gloves not needed.
- Cycle: A cardio workout done on a stationary bike. Big calorie burn and fun interaction between instructor and participants.
- Dancing Sneakers: Choreographed dance movements in a workout style format. A variety of dance styles and music, followed by toning.
- H.I.I.T: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is a 45 minute workout with short periods of high intense activity followed by short recovery periods. This workout will enhance athletic performance and will make you leaner and stronger by burning more fat and calories with less cardio.
- In Motion Dance: Take your cardio to a fun new level with a flare of dance and mix of overall body toning.
- Low Impact Aerobics: Cardio dance with NO jumping. Intense but easy on the joints.
- Step: Intermediate to advanced step combinations followed by core exercises and strengthening.
- Zumba: A high-energy cardio class featuring Latin and International music that combines sculpting movements and easy-to-follow dance steps.
- Zumba Gold: Enjoy Latin dance steps and aerobic fitness moves set to Latin and International rhythms. Designed for beginners, older active adults or those who need to modify for success. The intensity is lower and the pace is slower than a regular Zumba class, but is still a fun workout for the brain and body.
- Zumba Strong: This class will keep you moving to a variety of custom beats, making it easy to lose track of time. Strong by Zumba uses music to offer a great form of high-intensity interval training to match the routine given.
- 20/20/20: Enjoy a segmented exercise routine consisting of 20 mins of cardio, 20 mins of strength and 20 mins of stretching. The components can vary during each class.
- Barbell Strength: Take barbell exercises traditionally done in a weight room, add motivating music and an instructor to cue and spot your workout.
- Body BOSU: Use a BOSU Balance Trainer with and without dumbbells to condition your total body, including your core. Exercises traditionally done on the floor add challenge and variety when done on a BOSU.
- Body Shaper: A conditioning class that could use free weights, resistance tubing, body bars, BOSUs with a bit more intensity.
- Chair & Strength: All of the benefits of strength & stretch classes but with the assistance of a chair. None of the exercises will be done on the floor. This is a great class for knee and back pain.
- Full Body Intervals (FBI): In this class, your entire body will have gone through duration of intensities focusing around strength, cardio and agility.
- Functional Strength: A conditioning class that uses free weights, resistance tubing, body bars, BOSUs and more. Turn up the volume with a bit more intensity for a great workout!
- Kickboxing: Gloves are recommended, but not required. Bring your own! Experience a total body workout done with a stand-up kickboxing bag in this non-contact class. Improve your endurance and mobility with this 55-min class.
- PiYo: Blended exercises of Pilates and Yoga for a combination of a total mind-body workout.
- Power 30: Are you short on time? Try this Power 30 minute class! Class is designed to maximize your workout efforts in only 30 minutes. Expect various workout equipment to be used.
- Strengthen & Stretch: Gentle exercises that use various equipment to strengthen your muscles, increase range of motion and improve your flexibility. Exercises can be done standing or seated.
- Basic Yoga: Hatha style yoga covering all of the traditional movements in a step-by-step, easy to follow manner.
- Chair Yoga: The merging of strength, flexibility and relaxation. A chair is the focus for the exercises and used as support.
- Core & More: 30-min class targeting body weight exercises performed on a mat using a variety of positions; e.g., standing, seated, prone, supine kneeling or side-lying. All designed to effectively strengthen, stabilize, and sculpt the core, glutes and legs.
- Gentle Yoga: The merging of strength, flexibility and relaxation. More relaxation and holding of poses longer. Props provided, including mats, straps and blocks.
- Pilates: Pilates style conditioning exercises done on a mat. Precise movements emphasize stabilization and strengthening of the back and abdominal muscles.
- Power Yoga: Power yoga blends the Eastern practice of Ashtanga with the Western desire for a vigorous workout and is a great way to build muscular, cardiovascular and mental endurance. A typical class moves from one vinyasa (pose) to the next at a brisk pace.
- Qi Gong: Qi = Energy, Gong = Dedication, Practice. The flowing movements create a sense of tranquility and internal strength in the body that tones internal organs, soothes the central nervous system and directs energy through our body’s energetic pathways called “meridians.''
- Tai Chi: Gentle, meditative exercise consisting of flowing circular movements, balance, weight shifting and breathing techniques.
- Yoga: The merging of strength, flexibility and relaxation. Props provided, includes mats, straps and blocks. Expect a variety of formats and intensities from many different instructors.