Our 60 minute group exercise classes are taught using examples of beginner to advanced moves so participants can work out comfortably at their own level. We emphasize a fitness friendly, non-competitive environment in all classes. Come and go as you please as registration is not required. Click the links below to see upcoming classes of each type.
Bring a towel and water bottle to class.
- Aqua Aerobics: Aquatic exercise uses the natural buoyancy and resistance of water to provide a safe, full body workout. Cardio + conditioning exercises.
- Aqua HIIT: Fun Fast and Furious High Intensity Interval Training in the pool. Be prepared to work hard in your anaerobic zone. (Let instructor know if it your first time in the class).
- Joints In Motion: An ideal class for those beginning in a water program and will benefit those who have arthritis, fibromyalgia, back/knee pain or are pregnant.
- Aqua HIIT: Fun Fast and Furious High Intensity Interval Training in the pool. Be prepared to work hard in your anerobic zone.
- BootCamp: Intense cardio + weights. Challenging but gets the job done!
- Cardio Dance Lite: Choreographed dance movements in a workout style format. A variety of dance styles and music, followed by toning.
- Cardio Toning: Get your heart and body pumping, while burning tons of calories in this cardio and toning, ALL body 60-minute class! This workout is for all levels and focuses on various intervals with planned active rest periods built in, so you can work harder during the interval periods.
- Cycle: A cardio workout done on a stationary bike. Big calorie burn and fun interaction between instructor and participants.
- Dancing Sneakers: Choreographed dance movements in a workout style format. A variety of dance styles and music, followed by toning.
- HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is a 45 minute workout with short periods of high intense activity followed by short recovery periods. With this workout you will enhance athletic performance and will make you leaner and stronger by burning more fat and calories throughout the day with less cardio.
- Hip Hop Flow: Burn up the dance floor and burn calories too! This dance party disguised as a workout blends easy to follow moves with the attitude and energy of hip-hop! Get ready to dance and have a good time!
- In Motion Dance: Take your cardio to a fun new level with a flare of dance and mix of overall body toning.
- Kickboxing: A high energy, total body workout that combines boxing and martial arts.
- Low Impact: Cardio dance with NO jumping. Intense but easy on the joints.
- Slim w/ Beats:Is a fullbody cardio/strength session, combined with light resistance from weighted drumsticks. The workout fuses cardio, Pilates, plyometrics and Isometric poses into a 55minute series. Burning anywhere from 400 and 900+ calories per hour. Drum your way to a healthier YOU! Drum Sticks Provided!
- Step: Intermediate to advanced step combinations followed by core exercises and strengthening.
- Sweat Shop: This exciting NEW class is Tabata inspired, structured to build endurance, core strength, and enhance cardo. This burn buster will make you sweat.
- Turn n’ Burn: Hop on the cycle and Turn n’ Burn as you sweat to the beat of the music. An intense indoor cycling class that is both fun and beneficial.
- Ultimate Fitness: A calorie torching workout based on the principles of Max interval training. This incredible workout is designed to provide you a safe, challenging, and results driven workout with no equipment necessary. Each move has an optional modification, which makes this a perfect workout for anyone at any fitness level.
- Zumba: A high-energy cardio class featuring Latin and International music that combines sculpting movements and easy-to-follow dance steps.
- Zumba Lite: A high-energy cardio class featuring Latin and International music that combines sculpting movements and easy-to-follow dance steps.
- 20/20/20: Take your fitness to new levels with 20 min of Cardio, 20 min of Weights and end with 20 min of Yoga related stretches
- Barbell Strength: Take barbell exercises traditionally done in a weight room, add motivating music and an instructor to cue and spot your workout.
- Body BOSU: Use a BOSU Balance Trainer with and without dumbbells to condition your total body, including your core. Exercises traditionally done on the floor add challenge and variety when done on a BOSU.
- Body Shaper: A conditioning class that uses free weights, resistance tubing, body bars, BOSUs and more.
- Body Shaper Level 1: Expect a more intense version of Body Shaper. Same style of format but with a bit more intensity.
- Full Body Intervals: In this class, your entire body will have gone through durations of intensities focusing around strength, cardio and agility.
- Functional Strength: A conditioning class that uses free weights, resistance tubing, body bars, BOSUs and more. Turn up the volume with a bit more intensity for a great workout!
- Strengthen & Stretch: Gentle exercises to strengthen your muscles, increase range of motion and improve your flexibility. Exercises can be done standing or seated.
- Tabata: a high intensity workout protocol that has fitness and weightloss benefits. Also, it offers the maximum benefit with the least amount of time used to get those results.
- Basic Yoga: Hatha style yoga covering all of the traditional movements in a step-by-step, easy to follow manner.
- Chair Yoga: The merging of strength, flexibility and relaxation. A chair is used for support.
- Gentle Yoga: The merging of strength, flexibility and relaxation. More relaxation and holding posses longer. Props provided, including mats, straps and blocks.
- Pilates: Pilates style conditioning exercises done on a mat. Precise movements emphasize stabilization and strengthening of the back and abdominal muscles.
- Qi Gong: Qi= Energy, Gong= Dedication, Practice. The flowing movements create a sense of tranquility and internal strength in the body that tones internal organs, soothes the central nervous system and directs energy through our body’s energetic pathways called “meridians”.
- Tai Chi: Gentle movements for improving balance and circulation. Increase range of motion and strengthen your body as you reduce stress levels. Movements stem from the original Tai Chi created in China more than 400 years ago.
- Yoga: The merging of strength, flexibility and relaxation. Props provided, include mats, straps and blocks.