Reserve a court:
The city has two indoor and nine outdoor basketball courts. Some are full court, others are half-court.
Generally, the outdoor courts are first-come-first-serve. There is no fee to use them.
The indoor courts are located in our community centers:
The outdoor courts generally are in our parks:
- City Hall, 85th and Antioch
- Cherokee, 91st and Lowell (2 half-courts)
- Hickory Hills, 54th Terrace and Mackey (1 full, 1 half court)
- W. Jack Sanders Justice Center, 124th and Foster
- Switzer Park, 13700 Switzer
- Prairie View, 74th and Reeds (half-court)
- Robinson, 60th and Robinson Lane (half-court)
- South Lake, 86th and Valley View (2 half-courts)
- Strang, 89th Terrace and Farley (2 half-courts)