Report Snow Issues

Call 911 if you have an emergency.

Minor vehicle accidents

During snow events, walk in accident reports to Overland Park Police within 72 hours at the W. Jack Sanders Justice Center or the Myron E. Scafe Building.

Minor vehicle accidents happen when:

  • no one is hurt
  • vehicles are driveable
  • substance abuse is not a factor
  • all involved parties remain on scene

Drivers should exchange information: names, addresses, driver license and license plate numbers and insurance information.

Snow removal issues

Residents can report and track a snow or ice removal issue directly online by submitting an Overland Park Cares ticket.

  • Include a description of the problem, location and any other pertinent information.
  • Include an e-mail address if you wish to track the progress of your ticket.
Issue Procedure Report Issue
General Snow & Ice

Please refer to snow plow procedures before submitting a ticket.

Submit Ticket
Mailbox Damage A temporary mailbox will be installed until a permanent mailbox can be replaced. Submit Ticket
Sod or Sprinkler Damage Damaged sod or sprinklers will be repaired in the spring. Submit Ticket