The neighborhood boundaries are 95th Street to 99th Terrace, Switzer to Carter.
Residents from Woodstock Park first met in 2007 to address neighborhood issues and to build a sense of community.
The group meets regularly to discuss neighborhood issues, and partners with Knox Presbyterian Church for community gatherings.
- 1,182 residents
- 367 single family homes - 3 percent of single family homes are absentee-owned
- 0 duplex units and 160 multi-family units
- Mean home value: $180,200
- Mean year homes were built: 1967
- 14 property maintenance cases were reported in 2008
- To ensure the Katherine Carpenter Elementary School building, which consolidated with Oak Park Elementary School, remains an asset to their neighborhood even though its purpose is changing;
- Organize social events;
- Promote neighborhood safety; and
- Improve property maintenance concerns by offering informational seminars at meetings.
Meetings are called as needed by the chairperson. To contact your chairperson, call 913-895-6270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.