The neighborhood boundaries are Lowell to Antioch, Santa Fe Road to 87th Street.
Neighbors from Santa Fe Hills first met in 1994. The group actively participates in beautification projects, including cleaning up the neighborhood with help of high school students, and sponsoring families in need during the holidays.
- 647 residents
- 258 single family homes - 14 percent of single family homes are absentee-owned
- 34 duplex units and 54 multi-family units - 77 percent of duplexes are absentee-owned
- Mean home value: $132,400
- Mean year homes were built: 1952
- 29 property maintenance cases were reported in 2008
- Organize social events;
- Promote neighborhood safety; and
- Improve property maintenance concerns by offering informational seminars at meetings.
Meetings are called as needed by the chairperson. To contact your chairperson, call 913-895-6270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.