The neighborhood boundaries are Switzer to Hayes, 91st to 95th streets.
Neighbors from Moody Hills first met in 2003; they have many informational meetings and social events. The group recently organized a group bid so residents could replace their driveways.
- 1,506 residents
- 574 single family homes - 8 percent of single family homes are absentee-owned
- 60 duplex units and 0 multi-family units - 45 percent of duplexes are absentee-owned
- Mean home value: $167,500
- Mean year homes were built: 1963
- 62 property maintenance cases were reported in 2008
- Organize social events;
- Promote neighborhood safety; and
- Improve property maintenance concerns by offering informational seminars at meetings.