The boundaries are south of 71st to 75th streets, east of Antioch to Lowell, plus a small area south of Milburn Country Club extending east to Conser.
Neighbors from Milburn first met in 2004. Neighbors meet a few times a year and host occasional social events where people can get to know one another.
- 663 residents
- 304 single family homes - 10 percent of single family homes are absentee-owned
- No duplex or multifamily units
- Mean home value: $171,100
- Mean year homes were built: 1961
- 18 property maintenance cases were reported in 2008
- Organize social events;
- Promote neighborhood safety; and
- Improve property maintenance concerns by offering informational seminars at meetings.
Meetings are held quarterly. To contact your chairperson, call 913-895-6270 or email email@example.com.