The Heritage Hills neighborhood boundaries are Antioch to Kessler and England, 91st Street to 95th Street.
Neighbors from Heritage Hills first met in 2005. A regular group of neighbors attend monthly meetings, which often includes guest speakers from the city and time to get to know one another.
The group is working to improve the appearance of a neighborhood marker on Antioch Road by landscaping around it.
- 877 residents
- 359 single family homes - 7 percent of single family homes are absentee-owned
- 4 duplex units - 0 percent of duplexes are absentee-owned
- Mean home value: $182,300
- Mean year homes were built: 1967
- 26 property maintenance cases were reported in 2008
- Organize social events and an annual garage sale;
- Promote neighborhood safety; and
- Improve property maintenance concerns by offering informational seminars at meetings.
Meetings are held quarterly at Pawnee Elementary School, 9501 W. 91st St. To contact your chairperson, call 913-895-6270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.