The Hanover Neighborhood, formerly Area 62, includes the area from 99th to 103rd streets, U.S. 69 Highway to Connell.
Neighbors from Hanover first met in 2006. This group focuses on forming a friendly, cohesive and informed neighborhood through informational speakers and social events.
- 1,062 residents
- 455 single family homes - 4 percent of single family homes are absentee-owned
- No duplexes or multi-family units
- Mean home value: $197,300
- Mean year homes were built: 1972
- 32 property maintenance cases were reported in 2008
- Organize social events;
- Promote neighborhood safety by addressing crime and traffic concerns; and
- Improve property maintenance concerns by offering informational seminars at meetings.
Neighborhood indicators report measurable changes of conditions over a five-year trend. Individual neighborhood indicator stats are also available for this neighborhood.
Meetings are held quarterly at Dorothy Moody Elementary. To contact your chairperson, call 913-895-6270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.