The neighborhood boundaries are Lamar to Metcalf, 83rd St. to 87th St.
Leaders have remained involved in the Neighborhood Conservation Program Executive Committee; however, the group does not meet regularly due to low participation.
The area, which includes the Shawnee Mission School District's Broadmoor Technical Center, is gaining a new neighborhood park, Osage, after the former Overland Park Community Center was torn down in 2008.
- Organized in 2004
- 862 residents
- 332 single family homes - 11 percent of single family homes are absentee-owned
- 37 duplex units and 15 multi-family units - 70 percent of duplexes are absentee-owned
- Mean home value: $154,500
- Mean year homes were built: 1955
- 53 property maintenance cases were reported in 2008
- Organize meetings and social events;
- Promote neighborhood safety; and
- Improve property maintenance concerns by offering informational seminars at meetings.