Area 68 is located between 103rd and 97th streets and Nall to Roe avenues (excluding the area north of 99th Street from Rosewood to Nall Avenue).
The group strives to establish a strong network among and between neighborhood residents, city staff, elected officials and other neighborhoods in Overland Park.
- Organized in 2006, with representatives from seven of the nearby subdivisions
- 1,098 residents
- 448 single family homes - 3 percent of single family homes are absentee-owned
- No duplex or multifamily units
- Mean home value: $256,600
- Mean year homes were built: 1964
- 17 property maintenance cases were reported in 2008
- Form a welcoming committee for new residents in the neighborhood;
- Provide information about property maintenance and residential safety;
- Form a relationship with their Community Policing Officer; and
- Address street and traffic concerns.
Meetings are called as needed by the chairperson. To contact your chairperson, call 913-895-6270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.