Reducing energy consumption is a simple way to save money and reduce the demand for fossil fuels like coal and oil.
Burning fossil fuels leads to the release of carbon dioxide emissions into the air. Reducing the amount of energy we use each day can help achieve a cleaner and safer environment, while also reducing energy costs.
The benefits of conserving energy can be seen at home, in the office, or at school. Find ways to reduce energy use by:
- Adding insulation and sealing air leaks in your home
- Finding efficient lighting solutions
- Installing energy efficient appliances
- Conducting an energy audit
- Adopting efficient heating and cooling strategies