Overview is the city’s quarterly newsletter for residents. It includes news, things to see and do in Overland Park, valuable information for neighborhoods, recreational and environmental news.
The Overview Summer 2020 features articles about
- The 2021 budget process, which begins in June
- The City’s 60th Anniversary
- Bicycle patrols from the Overland Park Police Department
- Steps to take to license your pets before the June 30 deadline
- The latest national recognitions Overland Park has received
- KDOT and the City partnering on a second study regarding potential U.S. 69 improvements
- Small-scale development projects that could add additional housing types to neighborhoods in Overland Park
The Overview also includes several pages of information about events scheduled over the summer at the Overland Park Arboretum & Botanical Gardens, Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead, community centers, the Overland Park Farmers’ Market, and more.