It’s no secret that Overland Park is one of the best spots to live, work and play – now some of the top reasons why are in the running for “best in Kansas City.”
Many City of Overland Park facilities are included on this year’s Kansas City Magazine Best of KC contest.
Readers can vote for their favorite places in Overland Park and around the metro in hundreds of categories, from best restaurant to best summer camp and more.
City facilities and programs are featured in the following categories:
- Best Farmers’ Market – Overland Park Farmers’ Market
- Best Attraction – Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead
- Best Country Club – Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club
- Best Golf Course – Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club
- Best Pop-Up Market – Overland Park Farmers’ Market
- Best Christmas Attraction – Luminary Walk at the Overland Park Arboretum & Botanical Gardens
- Best Christmas Attraction – Holiday Lights on Farmstead Lane (listed as “Deanna Rose Farmstead Christmas Lights”)
- Best City – Overland Park
Visit the links in this list to go directly to Kansas City Magazine’s website and vote for your favorite Overland Park facility or service.
There are dozens of private Overland Park businesses, organizations and places listed. See the whole list and vote for your favorites on the Kansas City Magazine website.