- All rental refunds for use of the community centers must be submitted in writing.
- Request for refunds more than 60 days in advance of the rental date will be assessed a 20 percent cancellation fee.
- Any request received 59 days to 30 days in advance of the rental date will be assessed a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Any request for refund submitted less than 30 days in advance of rental date will not be eligible for a refund.
- Any change to date or time is subject to a $10 change fee.
Memberships (includes outdoor pools)
Refunds will be given if a written request is received by Leisure Services before the first class begins. The department reserves the right to cancel any activity or program due to low enrollment. If the department cancels a program, all fees will be refunded.
There will be a $5 processing fee per child, per class, for all changes and cancellations once registration has taken place.
All requests for refund must be submitted, in writing, to the Aquatics office prior to the first day of class (i.e., the Thursday prior to start of class). Refunds will not be given after registration has closed except when an illness or injury has occurred prior to the first day of class or when the class is canceled due to lack of participation.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing at least seven days in advance of the rental date. Any requests for refunds submitted less than seven days in advance will not be accepted. A $5 cancellation fee will be assessed and the $5 permit fee is non-refundable.
Park Shelters: No refunds due to inclement weather.
- Birthday Parties
Cancellations must be submitted in writing, with the original permit, at least 14 days prior to date of use in order to receive a full refund, less the $10 permit fee and the $5 change/cancellation fee. In case of inclement weather on the day of use, the party may be rescheduled to any available time slot at no additional charge. If you are unable to reschedule, you will be refunded the full amount.
100 percent refund if replacement team can be found anytime before sessions starts. No refund after league session starts.
Art & Music
Entry fees are non-refundable.
All cancellations must be received in writing 30 days prior to the event for a refund of entry fees.