Overland Park, KS 66204
Join us for a true community celebration!
The Overland Park Fall Festival features a hometown parade through Downtown Overland Park, the county's best arts and crafts fair, the state's best farmers' market, three stages of concerts, fantastic food and much more!
This event is presented by the City of Overland Park and the Downtown Overland Park Partnership with special help from presenting sponsor Bank of Blue Valley and the Friends of OP Arts.
- Farmers' Market opens at 7 a.m.
- Arts and craft fair runs 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fall Festival Parade starts at 10 a.m.
- Free concerts on multiple stages, including a headline performance by Kansas City's own The Elders!
- Food trucks
- Face painting
- Children's entertainment and Interactive shows
Clock Tower Stage
- 8:00 a.m. - Battery Tour
- 10:00 a.m. - Parade
- Noon - Sonic Joy in Concert
Santa Fe Commons Park Bandstand Stage
- 9 a.m. - OP Civic Band
- 10:30 a.m. - Thieves of Flight
- 11:30 a.m. - Ernest James Zydeco
- 1:30 p.m. - Hudson Drive
- 3:30 p.m. - The Elders
Santa Fe Towers Patio
- 10:30 a.m. - Swing Time
- 9:30 AM - Mad Science
- 10:30AM - Johnny and Adam’s Percussion Magic
- Noon - Stone Lion Puppet Theatre
- 1 p.m. - Johnny and Adam’s Percussion Magic
- 2 p.m. - Stone Lion Puppet Theatre
- 3:30 p.m. - Janie Next Door
Parking and Shuttles
There are many spaces available in City lots and along the streets. Some parking lots and streets will be closed the day of the event. Street closures will be in effect from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
View the parking map.
Parking will also be available at Shawnee Mission West High School, and a shuttle will run every 15-20 minutes from the school to Conser and 80th Street at the InterUrban Art House. The shuttle will run from 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
View the shuttle route.