This event is past.
Date + Time
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
SMSD Center for Academic Achievement
8200 W. 71st Street
Overland Park, KS 66204
Learn more about services available to promote mental health.
The Overland Park Police Department crisis intervention training group, Johnson County Mental Health Center, Johnson County crisis intervention training council, and Overland Park Municipal Court will present on topics involving crisis intervention programs and assistance.
You can also visit informational booths from:
- Johnson County Mental Health Center
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Suicide Awareness Survivor Support
- Johnson County crisis intervention training council
- Suicide Prevention Coalition
- Mental Health America of the Heartland
A panel of representatives from the different groups will be available to answer questions as well.
RSVP via Google Form is encouraged but not required.