This event is past.
Date + Time
A private funeral for Officer Mosher will take place at the Overland Park Convention Center for family and friends.
After funeral services conclude, a procession will escort Mosher's hearse to Johnson County Funeral Chapel and Memorial Gardens. The public is invited to view the procession escort, including a horse-drawn carriage, along College and Metcalf.
A private graveside service is planned for family and friends, and will include:
- Bagpipes and drums from area law enforcement agencies
- A riderless horse from the Wichita Police Department
- A cannon salute from the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism
- A 21-gun salute from the Kansas Highway Patrol
- Bugles for taps from the Johnson County Sheriff's Office and Kansas City, Kansas Police Department
- A helicopter flyover from Kansas Highway Patrol and Kansas City, Missouri Police Department
- Color guards from multiple area agencies
- Overland Park Police Department Honor Guard presentation of U.S. honor flag
Live coverage of the funeral service will be available on local media, including: