Join Overland Park Neighborhood Programs for this Chalk the Walk OP event. Chalk the Walk is about spreading inspiration and optimism through the beauty of sidewalk chalk.
Starting Monday, Aug. 14, you can pick up your chalk at any of these Overland Park Chalk Stops.
- Myron E. Scafe Bldg, 8500 Antioch
- Overland Park Farmers' Market, 7950 Marty
- Downtown Overland Park Partnership, 7315 W. 79th
- Museum at PrairieFire, 5801 W. 135th
- Tomahawk Ridge Community Center, 11902 Lowell
- Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead, 13800 Switzer
- W. Jack Sanders Justice Center, 12400 Foster
- Johnson County Heritage Center, 8788 Metcalf
- Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, 8909 W. 179th
- Nerman Art Museum, 12345 College Blvd.
- Visit OP/Overland Park Chamber, 9001 W. 110th
Chalk stops will close Wed. August 16 at noon. Share on social media by using: #ChalkTheWalkOP