A permit is required for any food service establishment, including restaurants, caterers, delis, bakeries and more.
The application and $100 fee must be submitted online or sent to Community Services Division, upper level of the Myron E. Scafe Building, 8500 Antioch Road. For more information, call 913-895-6270.
New Permit, Change of Ownership or Establishment Name
Apply for a new permit online via the City's ePLACE permitting portal at least two weeks prior to the opening of a new establishment.
Please contact permitting at 913-895-6270 to schedule a pre-opening inspection for all new establishments.
Renewals may be completed online via the City's ePLACE permitting portal.
- After registering/signing in to your account,
- Select Apply (navigation bar),
- Permits: Select ALL
- Select Food
- Select Mobile or Permanent
- After registering/signing in to your ePLACE account,
- If you do not see your RST permit under ACTIVE on the Dashboard, call 913-895-6347
- if you see your RST permit, proceed to payment by using Add to Cart (bottom of dashboard)
Community Planning and Services fees are not refundable. Over payment of fees: No refunds will be processed unless the amount received is more than $10 over the amount.
Please contact Community Services at 913-895-6270 if you have any questions.
Mobile Food Truck Licenses
See the approved licenses for the Mobile Food Truck.