ePLACE Applications

Go to ePlace website

Click logo to go to ePlace website


Go directly to ePlace website


Pet Registration / Renewal

Citizen Requests


ePlace Application Details

Below are applications that can be preformed on the ePlace site. For more information on permit requirements or instructions, visit these pages prior to accessing ePlace.


ePlace Instructions


Planning Commission Public Comments

Public hearings give applicants, residents and other interested parties the opportunity to provide testimony about pending development proposals and planning activities.

See all proposals open for public comments.

Pets Website

Pet Registration & Renewal

Go to Pet website

2018 Renewals:

The city is using a temporary website until the end of March to issue 2018 pet licenses online.  All applicants must register for a new account if you have not accessed your account since April 2017.

  • Pet licenses;
  • Pay fees;

Please be aware that licensure through the Pets portal requires creation of an online account, which may take 24-36 hours (M-F) to process. You will be sent an email when your account has been approved.



Deceased Pet or Other: If your pet is deceased or you are no longer caring for the pet, send an email to cod@opkansas.org with your name and your pet's name so our records can be updated accordingly.

OPCares Request

Submit OPCares Request


Go to OPCares Request website


Submit OPCares requests for:

  • Property Maintenance
  • Tall Grass/Weeds
  • Trash/Junk
  • Restaurant Issues

All other OPCares requests should be submitted through OPCares site.




Need help using these sites?