Current Design Criteria and Codes (2017)
The city follows design criteria, codes and guidelines to ensure new construction is cost effective, meets current safety requirements and is an asset to the community. The criteria and codes include general notes, checklists and policies for roadways, stormwater, erosion and sediment control and traffic sign criteria, as well as private site improvements. The 2017 Design Standards are effective for any new construction plans submitted after August 1, 2017.
- 2016 Traffic Control Handbook
- Construction Specifications
- Design Criteria
- Small Cell Aesthetic Standards
- Streetlight Design Manual
- Traffic Sign Design Guidelines