Fingerprinting Services for
Overland Park Residents
W. Jack Sanders Justice Center
The Police Department offers fingerprinting services to residents of Overland Park (proof of residency required) Tuesday through Thursday by appointment only.
Officers use a digital fingerprint machine, which does not allow the "inking" of fingerprints. The machine captures the fingerprints digitally and prints them on police-provided print cards.
Immigration (INS) fingerprints may be taken for green card applicants only. Fingerprints for citizenship or naturalization must be taken at the INS office.
- Overland Park residents (proof of residency required)
- Individuals applying for city licenses which require fingerprints (i.e., massage licenses)
- Appointment is required. Call 913-327-6881
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 12 noon
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 12 noon
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 12 noon
- W. Jack Sanders Station (12400 Foster)
- $15 per card (Fingerprinting fee included in cost of massage therapist license).