Other Representatives

School Representatives

General elections for city, school and community college officials are held the first Tuesday in November of an odd-numbered year; cities may have special elections in even numbered years. If necessary, primaries are held five weeks before the general election.

County, State, and Federal Representatives

National, state and county general elections are held the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November in even numbered years. Primaries are held on the first Tuesday in August in even numbered years.

For details and contact information for any elected official, other than the Overland Park Governing Body, including

  • Board of Johnson County Commissioners,
  • State Representatives,
  • State Senators,
  • U.S. Representative for Kansas' 3rd District, and
  • U.S. Senators,

please contact the Johnson County Election Office.