Both community centers offer choices that fit everyone's health conscience goals from weight training to exercise programs.
- Group Exercise - Achieve wellness, increase your energy and reduce stress by participating in one of our popular exercise classes (includes aquatics); no reservations necessary.
- Fitness Services - Let our trained staff help you stay fit, lose weight or get back into shape with one of the many programs offered.
- Personal training
- TRX Program
- Fitness Assessment
- Equipment Orientation - Free orientations are available to all members to provide a general overview of the circuit training and cardiovascular equipment.
- Individual training programs are not included in this orientation.
- No appointment is needed.
- Youth (ages 12-15) must attend an equipment orientation with a parent before working out on the fitness floor.
In general, when the Shawnee Mission and/or Blue Valley school districts cancel school, group exercise classes also will be canceled.
Sign up for FREE to receive an email or text alert when classes are cancelled or delayed.
For a recording call 913-895-5020, Option 4.