Rules and regulations must be followed at all times. A complete list of rules is available at the facility for review; this list is not all inclusive.
- A membership or daily pass is required to use the fitness center (weight room), pools, gymnasiums or to check out equipment. A membership may be obtained for a fee any time the community center is open and are valid for one year from date of purchase. Daily passes are valid for the day of purchase only.
- No one under the age of 10 is allowed in the building unsupervised.
- Tobacco, drugs and the use of profanity are strictly prohibited.
- No items may be put up for public display (brochures, flyers, pamphlets, and other materials).
- You must be 16 or older to use the fitness equipment.
- Children, ages 12-15, may use the equipment, only after they attend an equipment orientation with a parent.
- No one under the age of 12 is allowed to use the fitness equipment.
- Room reservations should be requested at least one week in advance. Reservations may be made up to 12 months in advance. Should a conflict with a city-sponsored program arise, the user will receive advance notice at least seven day in advance of the requested date, if time permits.
See party room information.
- No running.
- No diving.
- No climbing on rocks or play features.
- No food or glass containers.
- Proper swim attire required; string/thong swimming suits prohibited.
- No riding on the shoulders of others.
- No throwing others.
- Children under the age of 10 must be supervised by an adult at all times in the pool area.
- Coast Guard approved lifejackets are the only allowed flotation devices, and an adult must stay within arms reach at all times.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are still in diapers.
- Riders must be able to swim to the stairs on their own.
- Riders are not allowed to be caught.
- Riders must wait until given the signal to go.
- Only one rider at a time is allowed.
- Timer is set for 15 minutes.
- No one under the age of 5 is allowed in the spa and/or anyone wearing diapers.
- Maximum time is 30 minutes, if others are waiting.
- No jumping off of or into the spa.
- All pool rules apply.
Physical Therapy pool rules
- Drop in use is not allowed.
- MRCC membership is required.
- One 30 minute session per day; no more than three 30 minute sessions per seven day period.
- No more than two people in the pool at a time. Both users must be members.
- Private physical therapy sessions are not allowed during reservation times.
- Reservations are required prior to the close of business of the previous day.
- All reservations start on the hour and half-hour.