8421 W. 77th St.
Outdoor pools open for the season at noon Sunday, May 24.
One of the city's largest pools, Young's makes its mark with a 31-foot-tall water slide that dares guests to take the plunge down the drop slide.
The city's only Olympic size pool, Young's also has:
- A flume body slide with 200 feet of twists and turns
- One three meter and two one meter diving boards;
- Zero depth pool with cooling fountains;
- Full-time 25 meter lap lane; and
- Youth pool with spraying water and a whale slide.
The pool, which is heated, has plenty of shade and is surrounded by grassy areas for laying out or relaxing.