Individuals looking to access the city's pools are required to have a membership or pay a daily admittance fee.
An annual fee allows pool members unlimited access to any of the city's outdoor swimming pools.
Registrations for the current season must be done at the either the Matt Ross or Tomahawk Ridge Community Centers. Center hours are Monday through Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Come by at your convenience to set up your membership.
|Adult (12 and older)||$63||$85|
|Youth (11 and under)||$47||$85|
|Senior (60 and older)||$30||$85|
Daily admittance fees:
- Marty - $5 ($1 discount for residents)
- Bluejacket - $7 ($1 discount for residents)
- Stonegate - $7 ($1 discount for residents)
- Young's - $7 ($1 discount for residents)
- Tomahawk Ridge Aquatic Center - $7 ($1 discount for residents)
- Matt Ross Community Center (indoor pools) - $7