Reserve a court:
The city has tennis courts at 11 parks and one recreation center:
- Antioch Acres, 74th and Hardy (2 courts)
- Bluejacket, 101st and Bond (2 courts)
- Brookridge, 101st and Lowell (2 courts)
- Hickory Hills, 54th Terrace and Mackey (2 courts)
- Indian Creek Recreation Center*, 103rd and Marty (8 courts)
- Indian Valley, 116th and Knox (2 courts)
- Kensington, 123rd and Grant (2 courts)
- North, 55th Terrace and Newton
- Switzer Park*, 13700 Switzer
- Roe, 104th and Roe (2 courts)
- Strang, 89th Terrace and Farley (2 courts)
- Young's, 77th and Antioch (2 courts)
Tennis lessons are available at Indian Creek in the spring and summer.
Generally, the tennis courts are first-come-first-serve. There is no fee to use them.
*The courts at Indian Creek and Switzer Park can be reserved for organized group play; cost is $4 per hour per court.