Kids anxiously sitting on the street curbs and parents waiting for the next act can only mean one thing - the Downtown Overland Park Fall Festival which is typically held the last Saturday in September.
The festival features:
- Johnson County's best Arts and Crafts Fair
- Three stages of free concerts;
- Free children's entertainment and kid-friendly activities, including moonwalks, an inflatable obstacle course, and other fun options; and
- Food booths, offering everything from lemonade and hot dogs to hamburgers, ice cream and more.
Musical Group Headline
- Trout Fishing in America
- Sat., Sept. 28 (Rain or shine).
- Bring your lawn chair or blanket for seating at the parade and for musical entertainment.
- The Santa Fe Commons Park, 8045 Santa Fe Drive (Downtown Overland Park)
- 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - Farmers' Market
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Craft Fair
- 10 a.m. - Parade
Detailed Event Schedule
Will be available in March.
Want to be part of the festival?
- Parade Entry Application
- Parade route
- To participate or for more information contact the Downtown OP Partnership, 913-642-2222.
Contact Julie Bilyea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arts & Crafts Booth
- 10'x10' Vendor space - $85.00
- 10'x20' Vendor space - $160.00
- 10'x10' Deluxe space (has two selling sides) - $145.00
- 10'x20' Deluxe space (has two selling sides) - $235.00
- 10'x20' Deluxe space (has three selling sides) - $300.00
- 10'x20' Food Vendor spaces (includes temporary food license fee of $10, electricity is $15 optional extra) - $150.00
- Food Truck Space on OP Drive: $90
- Generators are allowed provided it must be a model that does not exceed 75 decibels.
- Complete an Application
To apply, visit zapplication website
Select "Participating Shows"
Sort By "Show Name"
Select "Overland Park Fall Festival"
You will be prompted to register with zapplication to apply to become a vendor.
KS Department of Revenue - Sales Tax Information