The 2015 Overland Park Fall Festival and Parade celebrates its 54th year on Saturday, Sept. 26, in Downtown Overland Park.
A true community celebration the hometown parade featuring high school bands, local scout groups, dance schools, displays of older automobiles and much more as it passes through Downtown Overland Park at 10 a.m. Also featuring performances by the Julie Major Trio, the OP Civic Band, the OP Orchestra as well as local favorites Funk Syndicate and Four Fried Chicken's and a Coke. Link this Festival Flyer to invite your online friends.
- Free music performances on three stages
- Arts and Crafts Fair
- Food Trucks
- Farmers' Market with extended hours 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Market Pavilion
- Classic Car Show on 80th Street between Santa Fe Drive and Marty from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Children's events and entertainments at the Children's Pavilion from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Parade at 10 a.m.
- Featured High School Parade Bands - Blue Valley Northwest, Shawnee Mission North, Shawnee Mission South and Shawnee Mission West.
If you want to participate in the event:
Art or craft vendor go to zapplication to apply. As of August 1, Jewelry and Photography vendor slots are wait list only. $10 application fee applies regardless of acceptance.
Performance slots are full.
To walk in the Parade sign up with the Downtown OP Partnership.
If you would like to bring your food truck, contact Julie Bilyea, event supervisor. Electrical support is sold out.