Kids anxiously sitting on the street curbs and parents waiting for the next act can only mean one thing - the Downtown Overland Park Fall Festival which is typically held the last Saturday in September.
The festival features:
- Johnson County's best Arts and Crafts Fair
- Three stages of free concerts;
- Free children's entertainment and kid-friendly activities, including moonwalks, an inflatable obstacle course, and other fun options; and
- Food booths, offering everything from lemonade and hot dogs to hamburgers, ice cream and more.
- 3 p.m. Headline Performance - The Elders
Sat., Sept. 27, 2014
(Rain or shine)
Santa Fe Commons Park
8045 Santa Fe Drive (Downtown Overland Park)
Bring your lawn chair or blanket for seating at the parade and for musical entertainment.
Downtown Map for parking spots.
Free parking at Main Appliance at 7205 W 80th St.
- Farmers' Market: 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fun Run: 8:30 a.m.
- Craft Fair: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Parade: 10 a.m.-11:15 a.m.
- Classic Car Show: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Detailed Event Schedule
Race Begins: 8:30 a.m.
Race starts on Santa Fe by Santa Fe Commons Park (8045 Santa Fe Drive) and ends on Marty St. in front of the Farmers' Market (short of a mile). Proceeds to benefit Beans & Greens.
Registration and packet pickup Information
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
(see booth layout)
10 to 11:30 a.m. (approximate time of finish)
(From 79th & Floyd down to Santa Fe Drive (past the Roundabout))
(Santa Fe Commons Park)
9 a.m. ..............The Overland Park Civic Band
3 p.m. ..............The Elders
Clock Tower Concerts
(79th & Santa Fe Drive - Downtown OP)
11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. ..............Grand Marquis (Swing Jazz)
1:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. ...........OP Orchestra (Classics)
(Valley View Drive in Santa Fe Commons Park)
Classic Car Show
(80th St. between Santa Fe & Marty)
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Farmers' Market Pavilion
(79th & Marty)
Farmers' Market ................6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Kettle Corn, hamburgers, Mexican Food, Fusion cuisine, Philly Steaks sandwiches, hot dogs, brats, funnel cake, gyros, roasted nuts, baked goods, Chinese food and candy.
- Food Vendor Directory
Special thanks to:
Vendors, Maps & Schedules
- Schedule and Map for:
- Parade Route
- Fall Festival Activities (parking, restrooms, schedule, etc.)
- Farmers' Market Vendors
- Craft & Food Vendor Map
- Vendors by Name
- Vendors by Booth Number
Want to be part of the festival?
- Parade registration form
- Parade route
- To participate or for more information contact the Downtown OP Partnership, 913-642-2222.
Applications are available on Zapplication.
Contact Julie Bilyea at email@example.com.
Arts & Crafts Booth
- 10'x10' Vendor space - $85
- 10'x20' Vendor space - $160
- 10'x10' Deluxe space (has two selling sides) - $145
- 10'x20' Deluxe space (has two selling sides) - $235
- 10'x20' Deluxe space (has three selling sides) - $300
- 10'x20' Food Vendor spaces (includes temporary food license fee of $10, electricity is $15 optional extra) - $150
- Food Truck Space on OP Drive: $90
- Generators are allowed provided it must be a model that does not exceed 75 decibels.
To apply, visit zapplication website
Select "Participating Shows"
Sort By "Show Name"
Select "Overland Park Fall Festival"
You will be prompted to register with zapplication to apply to become a vendor.
KS Department of Revenue - Sales Tax Information