Welcome to the Overland Park Arboretum & Botanical Gardens volunteer page where current volunteers can sign up for assignments, update contact information, and much more.
Access Volunteer Profile & Sign up for Assignments from home
- Update contact information
- Receive news and updates from the Volunteer Coordinators
- Sign up or edit your volunteer assignments
- Change password
Sign in While Volunteering at Arboretum
- Check in and out when volunteering
- Sign up for additional volunteer opportunities
- Travel time will automatically be calculated
If you have questions, contact the volunteer coordinator at 913-685-3604.
How to Volunteer
Learn more about the many volunteer opportunities at the Arboretum by reviewing the current assignments.
Long-Term Volunteering Opportunities
Please fill out the Volunteer Interest Form if you are:
- 18 or older
- Interested in volunteering regularly
New Volunteer Orientation
Short-Term Volunteering Opportunities
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are:
- Under 18 years old
- Interested in earning high school/college class credit
- Interested in volunteering for a single event
- Interested in volunteering with a group
Complete the Volunteer Interest Form.
Please indicate the times you are available as well as which assignments you are interested in volunteering.