Overland Park Cares
Welcome to the city of Overland Park's online Customer Service center. Report a pothole, inoperable traffic signal or street light, property code violation, speeding and more. If you are reporting an emergency or need immediate assistance from either the Police or Fire departments, call 9-1-1.
Select a Category to Create a Service Request
Retrieve Service Request
Format: OPC-#####-XXXXXX