Overland Park, KS 66204
Join us Saturday, Sept. 24, 2016 for a true community celebration featuring a hometown parade through Downtown Overland Park, the county's best arts and crafts fair, classic car show, merchants sales, fantastic food and much, much more!
- Fall Festival Parade starts at 10 a.m.
- Free concerts on multiple stages
- Arts and Crafts Fair starts at 9 a.m.
- Food Trucks
- Face painting
- Farmers' Market opens at 6:30 a.m.
- Classic Car Show starts at 11 a.m.
- Children's entertainment
2016 HEADLINE PERFORMANCE BY THE SMITHEREENS!
This event is presented by the City of Overland Park and the Downtown Overland Park Partnership. Presenting sponsor is Bank of Blue Valley, Children's Pavilion sponsor is the Friends of Overland Park Arts.
How to Participate in the Car Show
Would you like to show off your ride? Car Show participants will follow the parade and park on the center line of Santa Fe Drive from the end of the Parade at approximately 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Santa Fe Drive will be closed until the end of the event and the cars will be the center piece of the main pedestrian thoroughfare. Tents may not be set up in the street.
You must be registered through staff to participate. Contact Julie Bilyea to register.
Where do we park?
Here is a map of available city lots, plus there are many spaces along the streets. This map show parking lots and street closures for the day of the event. Street closures will be in effect from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
How to Apply to be in the Craft Fair - All vendor spaces are presently sold out and a waiting list is active.
1. Read the 2016 Fall Festival Show Information to understand what is expected of an Overland Park artisan.
2. Completely fill out the on-line application.
3. All applicants should be aware that submitting an application and paying the $10 administration fee does not guarantee acceptance in the show. If approved your application status will change to "Invited" If you receive "invited" status proceed to ZAPP SHOP to purchase your space and confirm your status as a Fall Festival Artisan.