An annual operating permit is required for all public/semi-public swimming pools, including pools and spas at:
- Home associations
- Health clubs
- City pools
New pools, regardless of their location, must get a building permit and follow all applicable pool/spa specifications before an operating permit is issued.
- Complete the Swimming Pool/Spa permit application
- Remit your fees
- Sign the application and mail or walk-in to
City of Overland Park
8500 Antioch Rd
Overland Park, KS 66212
Facilities can renew their permit online. Renewals are due by Dec. 1 every year. If you do not have a renewal letter, please contact 913-895-6270.
Reference the following information from the renewal letter and complete application online.
- Enter the establishments Facility Number (FAC-0000001)
- Street Number (8500 for 8500 Antioch)
- Emergency contact phone number (913-895-6270)
- Emergency e-mail address
- Complete the online application or the application form
- Send fee and application to mailing address noted on application
Community Services fees are not refundable.
Overpayment of fees: No refunds will be processed unless the amount received is more than $10 over the amount.