Food Service Establishment License

A license is required for any food service establishment, including restaurants, caterers, delis, bakeries and more.

The application and $100 fee must be returned to Community Services Division, upper level of the Myron E. Scafe Building, 8500 Antioch Road. For more information, call 913-895-6270.

New License, Change of Ownership or Establishment Name

(may not be completed online)

City of Overland Park
Community Services
8500 Antioch Rd.
Overland Park, KS 66212.


Renewals may be completed online or mailed in.

Application cannot be completed on-line for change of ownership or establishment name, please  see instructions above.


Reference the following information from the renewal letter and complete application online.

  • Enter the establishments Case Number (RST2010-000001)
  • Street Number (8500 for 8500 Antioch)

If you do not have a renewal letter, please contact 913-895-6270.

Renewal restaurant license will not be issued unless the online contact information is completed.


  1. Complete the online application
  2. Print
  3. Send fee and application to mailing address noted on application.

Refund Policy

Community Planning and Services fees are not refundable. Overpayment of fees: No refunds will be processed unless the amount received is more than $10 over the amount.