A license is required for any food service establishment, including restaurants, caterers, delis, bakeries and more.
The application and $100 fee must be returned to Community Services Division, upper level of the Myron E. Scafe Building, 8500 Antioch Road. For more information, call 913-895-6270.
New License, Change of Ownership or Establishment Name
(may not be completed online)
- New License: Two weeks prior to opening of the new establishment, complete and sign the Food Establishment Application
- Change of Ownership or Establishment Name complete the Food Establishment Application
- Remit your fees
- Mail or walk-in to
City of Overland Park
8500 Antioch Rd.
Overland Park, KS 66212.
Renewals may be completed online or mailed in.
Application cannot be completed on-line for change of ownership or establishment name, please see instructions above.
Reference the following information from the renewal letter and complete application online.
- Enter the establishments Case Number (RST2010-000001)
- Street Number (8500 for 8500 Antioch)
If you do not have a renewal letter, please contact 913-895-6270.
Renewal restaurant license will not be issued unless the online contact information is completed.
- Complete the online application
- Send fee and application to mailing address noted on application.
Community Planning and Services fees are not refundable. Overpayment of fees: No refunds will be processed unless the amount received is more than $10 over the amount.