The Comprehensive Plan Elements include background information used to support the land use goals and policies of the Comprehensive Plan.
The elements contain information on past, present and future population, economic and housing trends which influence land development in the city. Also discussed are environmental issues affecting land development as well as information on utilities, schools and neighborhoods.
Every year, several of the elements are updated. Certain plan elements have separate maps, which are reviewed and updated as part of the annual review of the Comprehensive Plan to ensure that the information remains timely. These include:
- Bikeway Network Map
- Future Development Map - Back
- Future Development Map - Front
- Greenway Linkages Plan - North - Back
- Greenway Linkages Plan - North - Front
- Greenway Linkages Plan - South - Back
- Greenway Linkages Plan - South - Front
- Neighborhood Boundaries Map
- Neighborhood Facilities Map
- Park System Concept Map
- Public Art Master Plan Map
- Street Map (Official) - Back
- Street Map (Official) - Front